Assalamualaikum :)

to be honest,i kept questioning myself whether the course that i'm taking now is the best for me or not.the questions around me worsen the situation."why did you take English Course?i thought you're from science stream" "why won't you take math or another related-to-science course?" So,i start to explain to them that i don't expect taking this course,i tell them about my upu form ,the arrangements of my choice and now here i am.seriously i hate answering those same questions (it makes me unsure about this course even more) and now whenever someone ask me that, i just replied that i'm interested in LINGUISTICs..it's a good trick because there's usually no follow-up questions,which is kind of great .Now,everything seems wrong and i kind of loss my interest in all this.Last night,i was studying Bahasa Melayu Tinggi because it is a part of the course and all of sudden i miss Mathematics so i scribble my notes with some 'Differentation and Integration' i love the way all of my neurone excited and connected with each others and it just feel like 'milk advertisement' in televisions.I remembered the second week i'm here when my lecturer talk about neurone. all of sudden i start to draw the neurone;myelin sheath,axon terminals,schwann cell,nodes of ranvier etc
I've been taking/studying science for quite a time and this year it seems all of those years were useless and its broke my heart....

This morning i woke up with a lot of things going on in my mind so i sent a message to an 'usrah' sister.

me:"Sometimes,i questioned the fate that happened in my life..but i reassured myself that Allah knows the best for me.yet i learnt that 'Allah tidak akan mengubah nasib seseorang melainkan dia sendiri yang mengubahnya'so should i just accept the fate or change it.. "

kak usrah:"Takdir itu perlu diterima .KIta tidak boleh menolak apa yang Allah takdirkan untuk kita,sesungguhnya Allah sentiasa memberikan segalanya yg terbaik.Tapi bila hati dan akal tidak meletakkan Allah dalam hati jadi kita tersalah membuat keputusan dan salahkan takdir.Ingatlah bahawa Allah tidak akan menzalimi hambanya,cuma mereka sendiri yg mmbawa kerugian terhadap diri mereka sendiri.Kadang-kadang kita pun tidak tahu apa yang trbaik untuk kita dan sangkaan yang kita rasa baik mungkin bukan yang terbaik untuk kita.Jadi bersangka baiklah dengan Allah."Allah mengetahui sedangkan kamu tidak mengetahui -surah 2:216"

Alhamdulillah, everything feel right and i feel a lot better now.So the moral of the story ,we need to accept the fate and be thankful to Allah s.w.t.
 — feelingblessed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buah Mentega/Butter Fruit

Journey

Loan Words