I miss my old self

 It has been a long time since my last post. Things must be very bad for me huh? To suddenly return here. To be honest I am just trying to know me better, have I changed? or Im just the same old me. and truthfully I think I didn't change at all. Same ol' writing style, same ol' stories, same ol' emotions. 

Im turning 30. Age is just a number (no, it's a word) and Im still feeling quite young. But deep down I wish I had a son or a daughter already. Please save me.

Things are great, really. But I cant help myself from thinking that the only thing missing from my life is having my own kid. I cant imagine how great life would be with them. 

Future me, don't be freaked out when you read this whenever in the future. Your life right now is not that bad.  and surely you're not stressing about having kids. You just wish you are not on a long distanced relationship. Thats all. and you know why you wanted that. L


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buah Mentega/Butter Fruit

Journey

Loan Words