i love my life :3

Assalamualaikum wbt..
 i had a lovely life now and i'm grateful :D
i have a great family that sometimes get into my nerves.but they always be the greatest person in my life..i had friends on my sides and they always supports me.


i don't have hubby,honey or whatever u called it.simple word-boyfriend.not because i don't love any boy but i don't wished for any,right now.i do love someone and i am comfortable loving him from distant .i hope i'll stay this way..but for sure,the future awaiting for me will be different ^_^
the really thing is i'm a simple girl with lack of knowledge ,full of curiosity ..i'm lacking in knowledge as the more i learn the more i discover my ignorance ..just now i discover that curiosity is the right spelling,not curiousity..XD

Alhamdulillah :)
Thanks for everything



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buah Mentega/Butter Fruit

Journey

Loan Words