Diary

5 November 2014
I am sitting on my bed, leaning against the hard wall and my legs are spread over the small uncomfortable bed. Actually, it’s quite comfortable now since I lined it with medium-thick comforter. At least I don’t feel the iron springs stabbing my back and piercing my sweet dream anymore. It had been raining all day long, the wind, the storm and the lightning take turns and did their job scaring the residents of my college nicely. I yawned a few times already, my body aches for some sleeps. I’m going to sleep soon but my fingers refuse to stop its waltz on the push able floor of qwertyuiop button. I look at my roommate, she’s been sleeping for almost an hour now. I should sleep too. And this is off topic, but I want to have a boyfriend. I don’t know why, but I’m feeling so.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buah Mentega/Butter Fruit

Journey

REGRET