Buah Mentega/Butter Fruit

Assalamualaikum..
May peace be upon you..

This morning I was walking when I saw a normal tall tree with some peculiar  fruits. To be honest, the fruit is on the ground. A lot of them actually. So, I picked one of them and began to observe it. It has the shape of peach fruit ,its skin is covered in a fine,velvety fur. It is strikingly red in colour and have the top like persimmons fruit. Actually it comes from the same genus with persimmon. The scientific name of it is Diospyros blancoi. After doing some researches (reading some Wiki sites) . It's edible. Yay! 


It have soft, creamy, pink flesh, with a taste and aroma comparable to fruit cream .That means, I will definitely pluck them next week. I was rushing to Arabic class when the encounter happened. And after the class, I have another phonetics class but I managed to pluck a ripe yellow papaya which I have eaten just now. That's the benefit of studying in UPM. You could eat fruits for free :D 


It's also called Velvet Apple




That's all for now. Thanks for reading :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Journey

REGRET